photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, March 5, 2012


God's promise

 God is giving us his promise when he knows it's impossible
 and I'm tending to think that god's waiting until we get to a place where it's totally impossible
so that we never take the credit and that
we will always know that it's Jesus

god cannot move where there is doubt and fear

genesis 18:12
So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, "After I am worn out and my master is old, will I now have this pleasure

is anything to hard for the lord?
god curing cancer
rerouting an airplane
birthing a child at Sarah's age
is anything to hard for god at the appointed time?
not our due date.
Sarah was past the due date

I see people  do this all the time...
I'll give my wife this much time to change.
if this doesn't change I am out of here,
I'm going to do that  next week,
if they don't give me a raise I am going to quit

secretly we have a due date
it's  amazing what we will do
because we don't understand
when we think nothings going on....
  god is preparing us
for the thing that he already prepared for us....

if what you see is all you see you will never see
what God wants you to see

2 peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

god doesn't see things how we see them
stay faithful that god will be faithful
god is true to his word from generation to generation to come

learning to trust god
in due season we will reap and grow weary
you just put an expiration date on something god never had an expiration date on
god doesn't do this in our timing

Isaiah 55:9
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts

there is an inconceivable
 gap
the gap between us and god is infinitely huge that it is incomparable

would you trust god even when you don't understand
do you trust that he is good
and does good even when that's not what's going on around you
what do you really believe about god and his nature
when bad things happen god is still a good god
he is able to turn things around for good
all things
 god is able to turn them around
what the enemy meant for evil
god had turned it around 
worked it together for good
 used it to save me and others lives
and the devil wishes he would've never left us alone
that's what god does
he is a good god
bad things happen to good people but it never changes the character of god
when things aren't good you'll try to do things with your own hands that only god can do

genesis 16:2


so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her." Abram agreed to what Sarai said.

when you try to start prematurely and make something happen in your own strength
you will give birth to Ishmael in your own life
I can make this happen
I can fix this
I can compromise
I I I
then you end up with an Ishmael
there is still an Isaac in your future
god has a huge future beyond your past
god isn't always going to do it your way
he who promised is faithful
there is no promise for god to hard to fulfill
there is no prayer to hard for god to answer
there is no problem to hard to answer
there is no disease to hard for god to heal
there is nothing 
our god cannot do



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips