photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, March 22, 2012

`

enjoying these summer days we are having here 
we have been playing
 kickball
basketball
hockey on the concrete
sidewalk chalk
picnics outside
staying up way to late on a school night
sweaty bodies before bed
going to the parks 
(can I say, I cannot believe all these teeny boppers that go to the park and make out)
I think I'm still living in a different time period
I am not into all these things that go on nowadays
the kiddos ask a  ton of questions about everything
and sometimes I feel like I am probably way to open but I don't candy coat things and I love being real with them
I have been organizing, cleaning our basement and pricing rummage things.
It will be the same time in May
I will post about it when it gets closer
Thanks for all your prayers and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips