photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

 Odin

how did this happen so fast
he is growing right before my eyes.
Love that his heart is always where it should be
God is just breaking it for things that break his
he asks so many questions
seriously..how do they come up with this stuff
love having these deep conversations with him
talking about situations and role playing scenarios with him
I love this life we are blessed with
He wrote this sweet letter to his 2nd grade teacher that he misses

Him and his teacher
attached with a picture of himself


I asked him why he liked her so much and he said
because she hugs me and loves me like a mother does
I am so richly blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips