photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

bubble wrap
Our kids love this stuff
 and secretly we do too
it's something for our hands to do while we are sitting
I am one of those who has a hard time sitting or I fall asleep
I need to be doing something most of the time
I think I need to learn how to knit or whatever that is called
with the 2 needles while you sit.
then I could be productive

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE bubble wrap too! I can play with it for hours haha. I even downloaded the bubble wrap game on my iphone to burst virtual bubble wrap! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that what was blogging was for...to keep me awake when I sit still! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips