photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Worms
Whenever it rains around here,
Jonah, Olivia and Jeremiah love to go and gather all the worms on the concrete. 
Jeremiah loves how they feel.
Odin decided to put some on my car seat before I tool them all to school. 
I just happen to look at the seat before I sat down
He also wrapped one around the steering wheel.
I was kind of grossed out and he couldn't stop laughing.
Oh the fun of squiggly wiggly worms!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joy of wiggle worms!!!!! :) Our kids love them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are such a patient and accepting mom! I would have been screaming and freaking out. Even that picture gives me the hibbie jibbies! I truly believe each person gives you a different perspective in life and I often think "Hmmm. . .I should embrace her attitude. . ." But worms? No.way.in.heck.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips