photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Decisions
We updated our Home Study this last weekend and are working on making some hard decisions that the Lord has put on our heart. I feel like he just keeps pouring it in my cup and my cup has been full and it just keeps spilling over.  It seems to all come at once. This is when my faith needs to kick  it into high gear, but sometimes it's so hard My emotions get the best of me and I cannot even concentrate on anything.  Dave's mom is coming next week for a visit as well.  We always have a great time.  We are so excited for Grandma Mimi to be part of our rummage sale! 
We are also getting ready for our 3rd charitable Rummage Sale for next weekend.  If you had anything you wanted to donate for this please bring it on by this weekend.  The rummage will be May 12, 13, 14 from 8-6 and 8-5 on 14th.  We will have brats, funky buns and puppy chow.  100% of the proceeds will go towards our adoption. 
Thanks for everything and please keep us in your prayers!
Love the Funkhouser's 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips