photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pirate day at school
Have you ever seen a pirate look like this?
He was not happy with me taking this picture..

Seriously...
Happy Friday!
Baking..Baking...Baking...
Funky Buns for a Fundraiser weekend at Divine Savior Catholic Church.  They asked me to be part of their Mother's Day plant sale(Huge Fundraiser for their church and school) all weekend by providing funky buns and coffee.  So I will be there Saturday and Sunday most of the day starting at 8:00. 
Plants and vendors galore. 
 I will be selling our necklaces, coffee and funky buns.
Great opportunity to advocate for the orphan and make some more money for the adoption. 
I am so excited!   

1 comment:

  1. I hope your fundraiser is a huge success!! (Your pirate is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips