photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just hanging out

 Working on rummage, baking funky buns and working on adoption paperwork this weekend!  If you have any items for the rummage just let me know, you have 1 week left to drop it off.  We have so many nice and beautiful clothes, household items, shoes, toys and misc. I am so thankful for all the wonderful donations!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute in the window. :)

    Praying your sale goes well!!!!!

    I broke my foot in Ethiopia when we went to pick up Jonathan..although there was NO WAY I was putting down my baby and not walking around :) So I suffered through the pain- what we do for our kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips