photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What was I thinking...
So before school the other morning
we were doing headstands and handstands on the living room floor
My children were all trying to do various gymnastics moves.
Olivia was trying to do a cartwheel and then Odin...
Hilarious
So, I decided why not
I used to do them all the time in grade school and in high school
I am no gymnast
I was a volleyball and softball player
So as I prepared myself so I wouldn't hit anything in the living room
All the kids are watching me with my hands in the air
ready to go
and I'm off
and as I put my hands on the ground
one of my wrists gave way and I totally fell
The kids were totally laughing
Odin grabs the phone and says, do I need to call 911 mom
I couldn't stop laughing and crying at the same time.
If we only got a picture, it would've been priceless
Really..
what was I thinking
I am almost 35 years old
Can anyone else out there do them ...still?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried in a very LOOONNNGGGGGG time, but I think my children would have to call 911 if I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips