photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, February 4, 2011

 Fear
Great sermon on Sunday by our guest speaker Andy Starling(sorry I don't have a picture to add of Andy) from Victory church in Oklahoma
His wife Kristy did an amazing job singing


Beautiful voice
His sermon was about fear and how we let it control our lives
What are your fears
spiders
dying
being home alone
never being married
losing a loved one
animals
heights
water
drowning
the dark
the list could go on and on
It really hit me and brought me to tears
I have so many ideas, dreams and thoughts  swirling in my head
but waiting for God to show me the way and guide me.  We have been praying for answers to lots of things for months, it just gets so hard to be patient especially when YOU want to get going on things and you have extra time too.
Are these thoughts from God
 Are these ideas from God and
not just things I think I can do 
 or want to do
The fears I have our making the next step and committing myself
The what if's always come back and haunt me

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Samuel 23:20-21
20 There was also Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant warrior from Kabzeel. He did many heroic deeds, which included killing two of Moab's mightiest warriors. Another time he chased a lion down into a pit. Then, despite the snow and slippery ground, he caught the lion and killed it. 21 Another time, armed only with a club, he killed a great Egyptian warrior who was armed with a spear. Benaiah wrenched the spear from the Egyptians hand and killed him with it.
 
Lion chasers know that the bigger 
their God is the smaller the lions become
Lion chasers  understand that playing it safe is risky
You get one shot in life
Will you have regrets when you die
Dreams that are not fulfilled because of fear
constantly making excuses for when the time will be right for you.
Can you
Chase your fears today ?
without faith it is impossible to please God...Hebrews11:6
We live by faith, not by sight....2Corinthians 5:7
Have a great Friday! 
Care, Prayers and Hugs
Love
Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips