photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, January 31, 2011

 Thought you'd get a kick out of our  kitchen faucet.
It's been like this for a long time, just don't want to have to spend the money on a new one. Replacing things and buying new just cost so much money.
We were able to rig up the old handle on there yesterday morning and it's working.  It just tends to drip a lot. 
We will see how much time we can get out of it.
I am feeling a little better just coughing a lot and I have so much junk in my airway yet.  We went sledding yesterday and I struggled going up and down the hill  breathing.  The cold air just about did me in.  Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Kitchen taps do not have to be expensive and then at least you wouldn't have the drip. I was just at Canadian Tire and saw nice looking taps for under $30.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hail from a family business specializing in plumbing/heating/AC/Sewer&Drain... I can ask my husband if there are any old faucets in good condition at the shop that are no longer being used... I can't make any promises but we may be able to just get you guys one at no charge if you still need one... Let me know and I'll ask...
    j

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips