photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guess which kid it is?
 We are doing another fundraiser rummage sale in May for the city wide rummage here in Kiel. I have been working on pricing and organizing rummage for the last couple months here, and I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.  It is so much fun though!  I am not sure why but I love this stuff.  Our good friends moved across country they gave us lots of great items to sell. (Thanks!) So if you have anything you'd like to donate to our sale, let me know. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Funny picture :-)

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look in those eyes and see Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny....I'm also working on totes of stuff for a rummage sale. I have been doing this along with a bake sale for the last 3 years for our adoption.....hoping to have the kids here when the sale is one of these years. I get the same customers each year asking are u every getting those kids? SOON....I hope. Hope all is well by you? We do need to get together soon:)

    Karen
    www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips