photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Saturday, December 4, 2010


Lots to say
At dinner, we usually do our devotional and talk about our day.
Odin went first about his day before the devotion
Well, he talked and talked and never stopped
He never ate his dinner
The other kids excused themselves to put their plates away and came back to the table to listen
Dave and I were done
After 25 minutes of straight talking he said to Dave and I
I should probably stop talking because my food is cold and everyone is done eating here.
I spit my water in my cup trying to hold back my laughter
He got so shy about it.
  He is a very shy little boy with a huge heart.
He has my chubby cheeks too!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips