photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, September 17, 2010

Signs! 
We Ammended our home Study awhile back and we were waiting  for our new I-171 H and it came. 
Yup!
The Lord has changed our heart. after some serious prayers and fasting these past months, he put something more on it!  I will get straight to the point.  We changed our child preference to siblings under 2.  Boy/girl twins or an older girl and infant boy.
We knew in our hearts that we would like to adopt a baby boy after we got this adoption done and the kids kept asking for more.  Please mom, let's get 2 or 3 .  It was priceless.  I love to see all the love they have to give and they are so excited.  We are being obedient to what Christ has put upon our hearts and are so excited. 
After we signed the paperwork  it was like clockwork. 
 Signs, Signs everywhere there's Signs!  I am a big fan of Signs! The next day we(Odin, Jonah and I) were helping at the Salvation Army in the food lines.  Jonah looks up at me during a quiet moment and says look mom, they are twins and points to the 2 (11 years old) boys next to us.   One was by Jonah and one by Odin.  Jonah then says to the boys, we just prayed about you last night and you are here today. I am not quite sure what those boys were thinking besides that we were weird or something.  God answered our prayers.  We had to explain a little to the boys but they were so cute and happy about it.  It was a great conversation piece.  God is so awesome and so so so faithful.  We didn't want to miss out on this invitation that God was extending to us. 
Why not. 
We have room in our hearts and house.
We stopped planning our lives long ago. 
There are millions of orphans who need families. 
Families just like yours. 
Like ours. 
Like your neighbors. 
 Your friends. 
God is not leaving us to figure out if and when we should adopt and how.  We believe he is simply crying out to his people saying,"These are my children. Who will adopt them? Will you?"
Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
We again ask for your prayers and support. 
We do realize you might think we are nuts but we are ok with that. 
This also means we will outgrow the van....


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good kind of nuts to me!!! Congrats!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see how God works this all out! Congrats on being so obedient and faithful - it's inspirational!
    Blessings.
    j
    www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
    Beneath the Acacia Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting update!!! We will be praying!

    We went to Immigration today to get our fingerprints redone as they "expire" every 15 months - craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our daughter Nina (and Wes) just received referrals for twins last week. They never thought they would get more than one. Except for a dream Nina had in June when she dreamt they would get a boy and a girl, twins. And now that will happen.
    Ia

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips