photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, August 16, 2010






Projects
  I finally finished a few projects that were
sitting around here for a couple of years. My wonderful cousin had given us 2 beds for the kids and I finally painted them. 
It just took so long to sand them but they turned out good and Jonah and Olivia loved them.
I also finished putting together 2 corkboards for Odin and Olivia.  I have had all the stuff here since they were born and am finally getting to it.  They turned out great.
What kind of project are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. Love the corkboards - how did you do that???? If it involves sewing, I guess I'm out :) By the way, we had hoped to stop by your garage sale, but the weekend ended up getting away from us, much like this summer! ~Heather (Traci's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel good to get those projects finished? I just want to finish unpacking from our move. It feels like the boxes multiply overnight. Guess I have rainy season to get the unpacking finished.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips