photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Great Provider
Well, bless us he did.   

What a great time we(I) had doing this.  It was really just my mom, Dave and I and we all worked together and it went great.  It required lots of preparation and planning. Just want to thank everyone again who had donated things for this sale.  We could not have done this without you, really! 

We have met some wonderful people through this rummage that God has placed in our lives.  We  cried with them, laughed with them,and  watched their heart break just talking about things with them. God is so amazing!
 Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to serve and from solitude to kinship with all mankind.” (Anonymous)

Well the great provider amazed us again with a grand total of $2000.00
Yahoo!
Our God is a mighty God!

1 Corinthians 15:57

 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What an awesome turn out! God is so faithful to provide for the things that are dear to His heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who Hoo! I am so thrilled for you.
    I found out just a week ago we are officially in ICPC in CA. so Hopefully, my little Selina will be home before Christmas. I am told we have been officially in ICPC in CA for three weeks now. So as soon as it gets to WI it won't be long. Then if they can get their end organized for the transfer I will be able to get out there.. I am $2,000 short of my goal but am trusting in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips