photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd Rummage
August 5, 6, 7 8-6
We are getting ready for our second rummage over here at the Funks and I am so excited.  I love these things. I am a rummage junkie.  The kids love to rummage too.  We have had a lot of awesome donations from many families.  We are so thankful and so blessed.  Our goal is $8,000 for our next payment to the agency.  Yup, I am trusting the Lord.  He has been so good!  We have had so many wonderful blessings this past week it has been great.  I love to see how he works in this journey .  It has been such a reward for the kids as well.  They just get impatient and want their sister here now.  
Psalm 18:12

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips