photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blessings
We received a wonderful blessing this week from a friend in the form of a cash donation that was totally unexpected. 
 Satan has been knocking on our door lately in a number of ways.  Dave broke another tooth,  the fourth one now.   This is getting kind of funny...to me at least, but not Dave. Especially when we don't have dental insurance. 
We are are eternally grateful for every single cent that comes our way to bring our daughter home.  We are anxiously awaiting miraculous provision and praying for every penny of this process. 


"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
Psalm 18:12


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips