photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fingerprints .....Done
Finally we are done with the fingerprints.  We had to wait 2 months for this appointment in Milwaukee.  This was the only thing holding up our Dossier.  We have been patiently(Hee, Hee) waiting for this so we could finish up.  We keep telling ourselves it's all in God's timing.  I felt so important yet cautious about going into the US Citizenship and Immigration Building.  There were 4 guards outside and cameras all over.  One told us to finish up our coffee before you enter and then to procede.  There were 4 or 5 more guys hanging out just looking at you.  I felt like they could see through my skin.  I was trying to make small talk with them and they were having none of that.  I thought, ok then this only makes me more nervous in here.  Stone cold silent is not for me.  I felt like the cameras could see my eyes blinking or the random thoughts going through my mind.  I had no idea what this building is all about so Dave proceded to tell me.  I was just flat out a nervous nelly constantly wondering what the person was doing behind me.  If you don't know me, my mind can come up with some serious things some times.  We filled out our paperwork and were out of there in no time at all.  Now we just wait for the processing and soon we will have our Dossier off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips