photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, April 1, 2010

TRUST

TRUST ME
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight” (Proverbs 3:5-6)


I can't tell you how much I have seen this in the past 3 days.  It is incredible how God works. 


What does it mean to trust? The Amplified New Testament uses the words: “lean on, rely on, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart.” It doesn’t mean we do nothing. In fact, it’s doing something that goes against our “take-charge” nature. It means acknowledging this thing is too big for me. I better leave it in the hands of Someone who is much kinder and wiser than I am.
Some days this is soooo HARD.
I am having a whole lot of sadness and am on an emotional rollercoaster these last few days.  Wow!  So much has been on my heart these last few weeks.  I'll let you in on it.  We always seem to have a full plate these days.  I never realized this until we took this next step (our adoption) at following what the Lord has put on our hearts.   There is so much on our hearts and what we want to do in our community.  I want to live in a community of believers that are faith driven and live like Jesus would.  We want to educate and advocate for the orphan and bring on the awareness.   This is hard  work, yet we are so excited and cannot wait for what the Lord has in store for us.  We will have plenty of battles to fight along the way but we will be doing  nothing but thanking our AWESOME GOD the whole time.     I am fully relying on my Heavenly Father in ways that I have never dreamed of.  I asked God for a change and to  bring on the next change in our lives and he came through with flying colors.  I am loving every minute of it but yet scared at the same time.  Wow, this is a lot of obedience on our part but we keep pushing forward.  We will keep pressing on.  Please keep praying that our house sells-FAST and we can move on!  Thank you for all the continued support and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips