photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jeremiah's 2nd Birthday
He is such a ham and a little peanut.  He has a deep love for his brothers and sister and wants to be included on everything.  We had a wonderful day, not to sure about it all but just went along with it.
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to show these photos to my hubby. I think he's convinced our son (18 months) is the only boy in the world that likes to wear his mommy's necklaces and bracelets. Now I can try to reassure him a little more on how normal this is. :) Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Jeremiah's 2 already!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips